Justin Bieber And His Collection Of Exotic Cars and bikes
|Justin Bieber And His Collection|
Justin Bieber And His Collection
Justin Bieber is a huge car fanatic and has a huge collection of exotic cars and motorcycles. Beiber likes to customise his cars and popular auto design house – West Coast Customs has customised most of his cars and bike
Justin Bieber has come to India, and believe it or not, his fans in India are going crazy to buy tickets for his concert. Bieber is slated to perform on the tenth of May at the D.Y. Patil Stadium in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The young pop star might surprise us by bringing in a convoy for the concert which will see a fleet of exotic cars because that is supposedly how Bieber likes to make an entry to his concerts. Interestingly, Justin himself is a biger car fanatic and has a huge collection of exotic cars and motorcycles back home. In fact, Bieber has customised a lot of his cars and bikes, most of which are done by the popular auto design house – the West Coast Customs. Here’s a list of cars and bikes that Justin Bieber owns or has owned in the past.
1. One of Justin’s prized possessions is his customised Cadillac CTS-V Coupe a.k.a. the Batmobile. The car comes with matte black bodywork and an all-black cabin with leather furnishing. Unlike the stock CTS-V Coupe, Justin’s car comes with suicide doors and is powered by a 6.2-litre V8 engine.
|Range Rover SUV|
2. Justin Bieber’s also owns a customised Range Rover SUV with similar matte black exterior and an all-black cabin. The SUV has also received some smart and stylish customisations with new black alloys and much more. It comes with a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine
3. Justin Bieber’s also seems to have a green side as among his Cosmic possessions, he also owns a Fisker Karma – the popular premium plug-in range-extended electric luxury sports sedan. The car is quite popular among Hollywood celebrities and Justin also owns one. This 1 comes with a 2-litre turbocharged Ecotec engine assisted by a 120 kW electric motor that alone makes 161 horsepower.
4. Justin Bieber’s love for matte black cars applies to his supercars as well as seen clearly from this customised Ferrari F430. Justin bought this car when he turned 16. (In the US sixteen is the legal age for driving cars).
|Ferrari 458 Italia|
5. The Ferrari 458 Italia is also a part of his car collection, which was actually bought to replace his F430. Unlike his previous Ferrari, this 1 came with a fresh white paint work with very light blue paint for the calipers and the Ferrari logos. The 458 Italia is powered by 4.8-litre V8.
6. Justin Bieber’s Supercar collection also includes a Lamborghini Aventador coupe, and this one is also white in colour. Powered by a six point five-liter V12 engine, Justin’s Aventador hasn’t received any major customisation.
|Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder|
7. Justin Bieber’s also possesses a white Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, which he got before the Aventador. The car was a gift from best rapper Sean Diddy Combs for Bieber’s 16th birthday in 2010. The convertible supercar was powered by a 5.2-liter V10 engine.
8. When it comes to supercars, Justin Bieber’s has included all bases as he also owns a Porsche 997 Turbo. As most of his cars, this one also has received a custom matte black paint job with red outlines for the tyres. This one features a 3.6-litre turbocharged flat-6.
9. One of his most unique cars is a leopard printed Audi R8 that has also been structural by West Coast Customs. The R8 is powered by a 4.2-litre V8 engine.
|Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van|
10. justin Bieber 4 -wheeled digest also covered a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van designed by West Coast Customs. This touring machine also comes gets the signature matte black treatment and a pimped-out cabin.
11. justin Bieber also owns a Campagna T-Rex 14R – a Canadian-made three-wheeled motorcycle with two adjoining seats. It has a 1.4-litre straight four engine and a steering wheel instead of handlebars